St. Mary Test Results2018-07-06T17:23:27+00:00

ST. MARY TEST RESULTS

St. Mary Treated Water Safe to Drink

The treated water from the District’s St. Mary Lake distribution system contains no toxin and is safe to drink.

The Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality set the maximum acceptable concentration for total microcystin (toxin) in drinking water at 1.5 micrograms/L .

The most recent results of laboratory tests for cyanobacterial toxins in the NSSWD St. Mary Lake system are:

2018

February

  • February 7th, 2018: The treated water was not tested and no toxin was detected in the raw, untreated water.

January

  • January 22nd, 2018: No toxin was detected in the treated water and no toxin was detected in the raw, untreated water.
  • January 8th, 2018: The treated water was not tested and 0.08 ug/L of total microcystin toxin was detected in the raw, untreated water.

2017

December

  • December 21st, 2017: No toxin was detected in the treated water and no toxin was detected in the raw, untreated water.
  • December 6th, 2017: No toxin was detected in the treated water and no toxin was detected in the raw, untreated water.

November

  • November 6th, 2017: The treated water was not tested, 0.08 ug/L of total microcystin toxin detected in the raw, untreated water.

October

  • October 30th, 2017: No toxin detected in the treated water, 0.05 ug/L of total microcystin toxin detected in the raw, untreated water.
  • October 16th, 2017: No toxin detected in the treated water, 0.08 ug/L of total microcystin toxin detected in the raw, untreated water.
  • October 2nd, 2017: No toxin detected in the treated water, 0.098 ug/L of total microcystin toxin detected in the raw, untreated water.

September

  • September 25th, 2017: No toxin detected in the treated water, 0.098 ug/L of total microcystin toxin detected in the raw, untreated water.
  • September 18th, 2017: No toxin detected in the treated water, and no toxin detected in the raw, untreated water.
  • September 11th, 2017: No toxin detected in the treated water, 0.95 ug/L of total microcystin toxin detected in the raw, untreated water.