1. Change of Information Form

If you are a new customer or if you change your phone number, mailing address, emergency contact or any other information.

Download Form

2. Change of Information Form – Business

Download the following form to update your business information.

Download Form

3. Connection Application Form

To apply for a new service connection.  Note: There is currently a moratorium on service. Please read the District Moratorium Policy before applying.

Download Form

4. eBilling sign-up Form

To sign up for e-billing use the following form.

Download Form

5. End of Tenancy Form

The current tenant (and the landlord) should complete this form and return it to the District office 30 days before moving out.

Download Form

6. Farm Service Application Form

To apply for Farm Service Water rates. Farm Service is for working farms. To be eligible you must provide a copy of the letter from BC Assessment that advises of the farm status and your farm classification number. Include the letter with your completed application for farm service water rates.

Download Form

7. Landlord and Tenant Authorization Form

To authorize a tenant to have the water toll account in their name – you and your tenant must complete and sign the form.

Download Form

8. Leak Allowance Application

To apply for a leak allowance once your leak has been fixed.

Leak Allowance Policy

Download Form

9. Property Management Authorization Form

To authorize a property management firm to act on your behalf.

Download Form

10. Subdivision Application Form

To apply for review of a planned subdivision and service connection. Note: There is currently a moratorium on service, so please read our Water Supply Statement before applying.

Download Form

11. 2019 Trustee Nomination Form

To nominate a candidate for the Trustee election.

Download Form

12. Bank Payee Instructions

Instructions for setting North Salt Spring Waterworks District up as a “Payee” with your bank.

Download Form

13. Request to present

Request to present/inquire at a board meeting.

Download Form


1. Short-Term Watering Permit

for lawn watering, house prep, etc. outside of watering regulations.

Download Form

2. Long-Term Watering Permit

for businesses with special requirements

Download Form

3. Pool Filling Application Form

$200 Fee. Needed in order to fill a pool during a Level 1 or Level 2 Conservation. No permit is needed between November 1st and March 31st. No filling permitted during Level 3 or Level 4 Conservation.

Download Form


North Salt Spring Waterworks District

761 Upper Ganges Rd.

Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1S1